747 52nd Street
Oakland, CA 94609
1100 Larkspur Landing Circle, Suite 150B
Larkspur, CA 94939
1181 Central Blvd., Suite B
Brentwood, CA 94513
5820 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 210
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Why Families Choose Us
Advanced Technology and Specialty Services
- Because UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland treats so many heart rhythm disturbances in neonates and infants every year, we’ve become a specialty provider of these types of services in very young children.
- We utilize radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, and 3D computerized mapping to treat and cure rhythm abnormalities in even the most complex cases.
A Team Approach
- Our electrophysiology services are offered under the guidance of board-certified pediatric cardiac anesthesiologists and other support staff trained to work within this complex and intricate field.
- Many of our services are part of a long-standing collaboration with our colleagues at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital. Together, we draw from the expertise of our combined electrophysiologists, dedicated cardiac nurses, pediatric anesthesiologists, and surgeons.
Individualized Care for the Whole Family
- Every child is handled on a case-by-case basis. Available pediatric arrhythmia treatment options range from medication courses or ablation procedures to pacemakers and other intensive surgical options.
- All arrhythmia services are delivered in a child-focused environment that focuses on comfort and care for the whole family.
Integrated Treatment Plans
- Although the diagnosis, treatment, and surgical repair of irregular heart rhythms are handled by a team of specialists, these sorts of disorders doesn’t exist alone. That’s why we always work in conjunction with your child’s other care providers for an integrated health plan that takes every aspect of treatment into account.